I am excited to be recruiting on behalf of our award winning client who have been established for over 30 years. Due to company growth they are seeking a Collections Case Manager to join their team in Warrington.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that has tripled in size over the last 3 years, offer excellent training, fantastic benefits and a long term career.
No collections experience is needed as full training will be given - you will need to have at least 12 months experience working in a customer service role, handling complex enquires and dealing with complaints.
Benefits / The Package
- Collections Advisor
- 25 days holidays
- Progression career opportunities
- Excellent training
- Free lunch
- A fun and vibrant office
Duties for the Collections Case Manager:
- Responsible for managing your own caseload of customers
- Recovering outstanding debts from on behalf of major banks and blue-chip companies
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Going through income expenditures
- Setting up payment plans
- Being sympathetic and handling difficult calls
The successful Collections Case Manager you will have: -
- Experience as a Case Manager, Collection Advisor, Collections Expert, Collections Agent, Customer Service, Financial / Banking
- A professional attitude
- Empathy for the customer and difficult situations
- Ambitious and motivated
- GCSE in Maths and English - A - C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job