Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established Financial Services company based in Canary Wharf. They are looking to hire a Collections Associate to join there fantastic finance team, offering up to £35,000.
- Contacting customers on the assigned portfolio for all outstanding invoices
- Maintaining records of all communication with clients on collections system
- Recording all disputes from calls and refer to internal departments for follow ups
- Investigate all credit items from the assigned portfolio and submit to the relevant department
- Supporting the internal adjustment process
- Manage and maintain customer records using the internal system
- Attend meetings with line manager
- Report problematic collections to manager
Skills & Experience:
- Collections experience within a financial / corporate environment preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be focused on maintaining relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with high volumes productively and accurately
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must be organised and work efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Must be fluent in English, French, Italian and German
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'