Collections Associate- Asset Finance
Salary up to £28,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a highly regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing plans for growth. The Operations function is crucial to their continued success and key to activity.They are looking for a Collections Associate to join their specialist teams provide Reporting, Analysis, Management Information and Business Planning support to key stakeholders across the Bank.
Reporting to the Collections Manager within the Asset Finance Collections Team the Collections Associate is responsible for collecting overdue amounts due through effective case handling. This is a varied role with a key focus on Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), governance, compliance and regulations and well as working with suppliers, brokers, introducers and internal colleagues requests either by telephone, electronically or face to face therefore strong verbal and written communication skills are required as well as a right first time approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- To professionally and effectively collect and recover early arrears and cases in default within the Asset Finance portfolio whilst adhering to all Collections policies and procedures.
- Be a team player within both the Collections team and the broader Asset Finance team supporting the business as a whole to deliver growth and other targets whilst adhering at all times to the overall compliance policy framework within the business.
- Assessment and Resolution of customer arrears, by telephone/email/letter where appropriate. Recommendation on longer-term recovery strategy as appropriate.
- Utilise the Bank’s dedicated Asset Finance Software to its full potential using the automated letters/templates and diary system.
- Delivery of exceptional customer service and ensure hirers are treated professionally and fairly within prescribed timescales.
- Meet and exceed objectives set by the Collections Manager.
- Challenge and look at all times to improve productivity efficiency by way of creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement and best practice sharing.
Asset Finance or Leasing and collections experience gained within the SME market is crucial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job