Collections and Recoveries Analyst
Hudson are proud to be partnering with a leading financial services business based in Glasgow. As a result of sustained growth our client is looking to recruit a Collections and Recoveries Analyst. This position focuses on MI, manages change, incidents and projects. Our client offers a competitive salary, benefits and potential to progress your career within a reputable, large financial services business.
Within this position you will:
- Produce accurate, fit for purpose daily, weekly and monthly MI to meet business objectives
- Review C&R strategies and devise plans on how to implement this throughout the department
- Ensure the produced MI is insightful, simple and holds a high impact
- Build effective internal and external relationships
- Analysis of customer demand, complaints data and performance MI
- Identify cost reduction and performance improvement initiatives by leading or supporting project deliverables
- Experience of working within a data analytic position
- Knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Analytical thinker who has experience of both developing and interpretive MI
- Strong communication skills
If this position is of interest to you please apply online or send your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job