About the role:
The Collection Analyst is reporting directly to the Regional Collections Manager, you will be a member of the SSC Finance team responsible helping the smooth running of the EU Collections Department.
• Managing a portfolio of Dutch accounts (+ other accounts depending on spoken languages)
• Follow up via telephone and email to ensure payments received within terms.
• Issuing of standard reminders.
• Regular contact with Sales & Customer Service to resolve client issues/maintain relationships while minimizing risk.
• Ensuring correspondence, payment arrangements, pre-legal action and credit policy are all actioned in accordance with documented procedures.
• Working towards monthly/quarterly cash & DSO targets
• You may be required to work on any adhoc projects/jobs within the SSC finance team.
• Fluent in Dutch language and English.
• 12 months experience in Collections or similar customer facing role
• Role is target-driven and the candidate must have the ability to work independently, with initiative, self-motivation and discipline.
• Ability to understand and use new systems quickly.
• Ability to present key data to Senior Management in a precise and informative way.
• Strength of character in applying bright ideas to solve a problem with a technical solution.
• Tenacious approach towards delivering upon deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with initiative, discipline and self-motivation
• Good Excel, Word, Outlook knowledge.
• Competitive salary package plus bonus
• Private medical coverage
• 25 days of vacation and 4 sick days
• Czech & English language classes
• Gym membership
• Food vouchers
• Employee referral bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
Slovanský dum, Na Príkope 22, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Tel.: +420 601 393 835
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking www.facebook.com/RSRCCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job