Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Collections agent for a 6 month FTC in the Chippenham location working for a growing company!
This position is a 6 month FTC with an end of contract bonus upon completion. If Good Energy have a permanent role and performance is where it should be there is a chance this role could be made permanent:
As a Collections Agent within Customer Services you’ll work in close partnership with colleagues across Customer Services and the rest of the business to deliver on our customer promises and achieve team and business targets. You’ll be supported by a Collections Coach and the Collections Manager.
You’ll need to be able to identify the difference between ‘can’t pay’ and ‘won’t pay’ and take the appropriate action in each case. You’ll need to ensure you’re aware of and adhere to data protection and energy industry regulations; we’ll teach you what you need to know. You’ll need to be able to seamlessly switch between domestic, business and key commercial accounts and adjust your approach to these customers to suit their needs.
• Delivering exceptional customer service ensuring each interaction provides a customer experience that focuses on fulfilling the customer's needs, and builds trust and value with them
• Contacting customers that whose Direct Debits have been reviewed as well as customers that haven’t providing meter readings for a long period of time.
• Collect outstanding balances from customers and negotiating payment plans that repay any debts whilst considering the customer’s needs
• Be confident in contacting customers primarily by telephone to explain issues, resolving queries and preventing unnecessary future contact from the customer where possible
• Continuously developing your knowledge relating to the energy industry, energy efficiency, and renewables to ensure you can effectively support and develop customer knowledge
We are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent telephone manner
• Analytical, with a strong ability to problem solve
• Quick learner with a thirst for knowledge
• A good team player, sharing and collaborating with others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'