£22,000 - £26,000pa
Our client provides financial services, are very well backed, and rapidly expanding. As part of this growth, they are now looking to appoint a Collections Agent to join their team in Oxford.
- Formulate plan to reduce the balance held.
- Chasing debtors and late payments.
- Debtor escalation upon instruction.
- Arranging payment plans.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Tracing debtors who move house.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and purpose action to avert indebtedness.
- Advise senior members on status of debts.
- Liaise with other departments in the business to ensure relevant debt recovery processes are being implemented.
- Develop relations with the accounting and finance team
- Develop the credit management capability within the company
- A proven track record of managing the debt process in a lending environment.
- One year minimum experience in collections team with proven success
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including annual bonus, private healthcare and pension as well as social events like lunch every Tuesday, sports events and even a company festival every summer! Please apply today for more info.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'