Our client is a well backed, newly established provider of motor finance based in Oxford. As part of their exciting growth and expansion, they are now looking to appoint a Collections Agent to join their team.
- Formulate plan to reduce the balance held.
- Chasing debtors and late payments.
- Debtor escalation upon instruction.
- Arranging payment plans.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Tracing debtors who move house.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and purpose action to avert indebtedness.
- Advise senior members on status of debts.
- Liaise with other departments in the business to ensure relevant debt recovery processes are being implemented.
- Develop relations with the accounting and finance team
- Develop the credit management capability within the company
- A proven track record of managing the debt process in a lending environment.
- One years minimum experience in collections team with proven success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job