We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and passionate person to join our Debt Advice Department at Southern Water, Durrington
At Southern Water we look for people to take ownership, resolve queries and exceed the targets which are set for both individuals and our teams.
We strive for perfection in everything that we do and always act in line with regulatory and company standards. The successful candidate will proactively interact with our customers, informing them of our payment options and subsequent consequences of non-payment. You will manage difficult conversations calmly and professionally, ensuring each customer receives an individually tailored solution, in line with company processes, strategy and values. We’re looking for people who can identify and solve problems, working with your team to implement ideas and improvements to continually enhance the service provided to our customers.
To succeed as a Collections Agent you will need to be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service, with the ability to work to demanding targets and deadlines. We are looking for people with strong verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with others. We are here when our customers need us and our shift patterns within the collections department reflect this, both during the week and at weekends. Previous experience of working in a Collections team would be advantageous.
Working for us, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £23,000, pension, 25 days annual leave and private health cash plan.
- We could offer flexible working hours
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
- a comprehensive 4 week classroom based training programme designed to give you the skills required to be successful in this role.
- Have access to free on-site parking and use of our subsidised café
- Have the opportunity to join in with our social clubs / events
- Easily accessible by public transport, be close to local amenities (gym and supermarket)
- Play a vital role in your community- 2 days a year to volunteer in the community
Southern Water is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability; complies with all relevant UK legislation.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will need to provide evidence of eligibility and current proof of address (dated within the last 3 months), if you do not meet these criteria your application will not be considered.
- Customer Service