- enjoy working in a people-oriented role?
- thrive when working in fast-paced environment?
- become motivated by targets and deadlines?
If you answered 'yes' to the above questions, this role may be well suited to you. Our client, centrally located in Basingstoke, is seeking to recruit a Collections Agent on a 6-month fixed-term contract, starting ASAP. Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and maintaining relationships with key points of contact within a portfolio of B2B accounts
- Chasing outstanding overdue invoices
- Responding to queries from internal and external stakeholders; resolving any issues
- Reporting on major arrears to the Finance Manager
Applicants should have a personal preference for working in a telephone-based position as this role requires the post holder to be on the telephone 50% of the time, with the other 50% spent using the database and other linked systems. In addition, they should also be mathematical and numerate by nature, as accurate calculations and reconciliations are key.
In return, our client offers the successful individual a professional working environment, excellent employee benefits and a generous annual leave allowance.
* Please note that there is no parking available, however there are fantastic public transport links as this is located within reach of the Basingstoke train station and local bus routes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'