Our client, a successful and expanding organisation based in Stoke on Trent is looking for 2 Collections Advisors on a permanent basis to start asap.
This role is based on growth and you would be joining a fast paced team with full training.
The company are very much looking for employees who are passionate about delivering a service but who are also target driven. Experience isn’t essential but attitude and passion for service delivery is.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Working in a fast paced customer service based environment
- Chasing clients for overdue payments both over the phone and via email
- Making outbound calls to clients and discussing account issues
- Handling general enquiries and issues relating to accounts
- Negotiating payment terms
- Handling general queries
- Resolving issues
- Updating systems
- Running reports
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to show empathy
- Strong IT skills
What you'll need
- Previous experience in collections
- High volume calls experience both B2B and B2C
Monday - Friday
37 hours a week
Monday to Friday - a choice of the following - 7.30 - 4.30 (1 hour lunch) - 7.30 - 4.00 (1/2 hour Lunch), 9.00 - 5.30 (1/2 hour lunch), 8.30 - 5.00 (1 hour Lunch)
Every other week 2.5 hours early finish either on a Thursday or a Friday
26 days annual leave + 8 Bank holidays (plus an extra day off for your birthday)
Hollyfield Personnel do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 3 - 5 working days of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Hollyfield Personnel to contact you and retain your details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'