Due to company growth a Market leading lender is looking for experienced Collections Advisors to join a fun and vibrant team in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that are one of the 100 fastest growing companies in the north west with over 200 employees and continue to grow from strength to strength.
You will be working in gorgeous offices overlooking the city centre for a company who truly value their staff and have one of the best benefit packages around.
Duties for the Collections Advisor:
- Delivering a brilliant customer experience while making inbound and outbound calls to customers who have fallen into arrears.
- Dealing with your own caseload of customers
- Building long-lasting relationship while rehabilitating the customer and ensuring no further arrears.
- Showcasing high levels of empathy and determination
Skills for the Collections Advisor:
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience as a Collections Advisor, Collections Agent, Relationship Manager, Debt Recovery or similar
- Experience working within a regulated environment
- £24,000 - £27,000 with an average of £600 a month commission
- Healthcare cash plan
- 23 days holiday increasing with service
- Life Insurance
- Regular Incentives
- Progression opportunities
- Salary reviews
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'