An exciting opportunity has arisen within BES Utilities for an experienced Collections Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Fleetwood.
Working as part of a successful team, you will be responsible for cash collection, reinstatement of customers’ Direct Debits and dealing with any customer queries that may prevent payment.
Inter-departmental relationships are key to this role and you will liaise with other teams as you work towards business objectives and driving the business forward. No two days are the same in this fast paced but enjoyable work environment!
Role and Responsibilities
- Make a high volume of outbound calls to chase unpaid invoices along with dealing with customer inbound calls
- Follow our company policies regarding "treating the customer fairly" and complaint management
- Dealing with queries about payments
- Negotiating payment plans
- Resolve complex customer queries promptly and efficiently
- At all times provide an excellent customer service
- Maintain accurate records
- Take payments over the phone
- Approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements
- Create direct debits
- Customer Service
Key Experience Required
- Ability to listen and negotiate winning solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork, organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical background
- Previous experience of data input / data maintenance within an in-house system
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 1 week of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'