£22k + benefits
Do you have experience of inbound or outbound consumer collections?
Do you have a confident phone manner, excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Want to be more than just a number?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an expanding FinTech start-up firm in a busy Consumer Customer Collections role. As part of a growing business, you will be integral in helping to claim outstanding payments from existing customers either through outbound follow up calls or by answering incoming calls from customers responding to written reminders.
Duties will include:
* Working in a busy office environment as part of a small team to make a high volume of outbound calls to existing customers to negotiate and agree repayment plans.
* Take payments over the phone
* Update an internal system with call and payment records
* Support the customer services team with answering general queries relating to products and services
* Produce related correspondence
* Meet individual targets relating to amounts collected and call quality
* Previous experience in a collections or equivalent role
* Knowledge of lending / FCC / FOS regulations
* Confident phone manner
* Empathy and the ability to build rapport
* Accurate keyboard skills and numerate
Days – you will be required to work 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
Hours – 40 hours per week between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 10/11am – 4pm on weekends.
Benefits include 28 days annual leave increasing with service, modern town centre office, genuine opportunities to progress and contribute to a growing office, pension and more!
Successful applications will be subject to passing a credit check and DBS check.
- Collections, Debt, Customer Service, Finance, Credit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'