This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company within the financial services sector as a Collection Advisor at an exciting period of their development.
- Working with customers who are experiencing financial difficulties, in line with company policy.
- Build relationships with a case-load of customers
- Servicing customers and 3rd party queries including settlement requests
- Maintaining accurate customer records in line within policy and regulation
- Ensuring effective communications with supporting departments
- Working successfully as part of a team environment to achieve Business goals.
- Previous experience of working in a Collections environment
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
In return there is a very competitive basic, a generous commission scheme, flexible working and a great working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'