Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor? Do you have excellent customer service experience and want to gain experience in a new role? Do you have the desire to assist customers who have fallen behind on their repayments, in a Customer Service Advisor position? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting a number of Customer Service Advisor / Collections Advisor positions in Newport which will see you managing a caseload of customer accounts, liaising with the customer to understand their specific situation and assisting them in managing their account repayments, within strict FCA regulations.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor / Collections Advisor
Location: Newport, NP10
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday's 8am - 2pm (1 in 3)
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Customer Service Advisor you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Modern offices in the Tredegar Park area of Newport, close to local bus links, with nearby off-street parking
- On-site canteen serving subsidized hot meals.
- 24 days' holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests, plus discounted gym membership.
- Internal job vacancies and ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme, available over the phone or online, to help you with any questions you have about health, family, money or work.
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
For your application for the Customer Service Advisor position in Newport to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous customer service or telesales experience within a fast paced, high performance team (contact center environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- Experience working within Financial Services, FCA regulations, Anti-Money Laundering rules, ISA rules, Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly would be desirable
- Don't hesitate! Apply today for an interview in January.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'