Reed Accountancy Basingstoke are working with a reputable client based in central Basingstoke who are looking to recruit a Collections Advisor on a long term Temporary basis.
My client is a big player in the Financial Services sector are well respected have a great working environment and industry leading learning and development program.
A great telephone manner and strong organisational skills are essential to success in this role. The ideal candidate would come collections or customer service background, be numerate and a quick learner.
Reporting into the Collections Manager your duties will include;
- Assisting in the identification and collection of arrears
- Providing administration required to control and remedy cases of customer arrears
- Careful monitoring of arrears cases
- Ensuring received payments are correctly matched on the business systems
- Handle and respond to queries
- System reconciliations
- Ad hoc administration as required
In return for your hard-work and commitment you receive a very generous benefits package to include, decent holiday allowance, health and dental care, bespoke training, opportunities for self-improvement / qualifications and lots of scope to experience difference areas of the business or be promoted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'