Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
6 month fixed term contract
Salary - £19,500
Nottingham city centre
This is a superb opportunity for a confident, friendly but professional Collections Advisor. The duties are as follows:
As Collections executive you will be responsible for the delivery of an in-house collection process managing a diverse receivables book. This will involve maintaining high quality, accurate and timely information which improves collection levels and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· Execute all in-house collection activity which deploys best practice collection practice and standards
· Ensure we treat our customers fairly
· Daily monitoring of the receivables book to identify under performing and inactive customers
· Contacting inactive and under performing customers to ascertain the reason for arrears
· Send legal letters to customers who are in arrears
· Establish and negotiate payment plans or alternative repayment solutions for customers who have entered a default
· Ensure defaulting account volumes do not exceed budget by minimising how many accounts need to be sent to a Debt Collection Agency
· Monitor payment arrangements and chase any that become broken
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Experience within a collections team, preferably with SME collection
· Ability to self-manage and prioritise
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills for working with people at all levels
· High level of integrity
· Professional attitude
· Excellent excel and reporting skills
· Detail orientated
· Ability to identify and raise improvements to process and procedures
Excellent company benefits including:
· Performance related bonus
· Medical insurance
· Life insurance
· Holiday purchase scheme
If you are currently available for work or due to finish a contract and you are working within a prestigious company within a call centre environment (ideally outbound) and you feel you can bring something new to this role, please click on the link below or contact Hannah Rogers - for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"