Do you have a passion for helping customer who have fallen behind on their payments, in a Collections Advisor position? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of Collections Advisor positions, located in Newport, for an exciting client that is at the forefront of financial services. Are you looking for a career in a fast past environment with progression?
As one of the largest financial services in the south of Wales, working on behalf of the top banks around the world, we are looking for people that can provide excellent customer service. The role will involve you dealing with general inbound customer service enquiries in a polite and professional manner. Full Training will be provided throughout your progression within the company, with the possibility of financial services qualifications (fully paid).
For your application for the Customer Service Advisor position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced, high performance team (retail, hospitality or Contact Centre environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- Experience working within Financial Services, FCA regulations, Anti-Money Laundering rules, ISA rules, Data Protection or Treating Customers Fairly.
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Collections Advisor you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Local bus links are accessible, with nearby off-street parking for just £2 per day.
- On-site canteen serving subsidized hot meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - shifts between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and flexibleto work weekends
Start Date: ASAP (interviews will be held over the next few weeks)
This is an excellent opportunity for a career in customer service, so please APPLY below.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"