Our client, a leader within the Financial Services industry is currently looking for a self-motivated and driven Collections Advisor to join their busy team situated on the Outskirts Of Maidenhead to conduct customer sales and service tasks in-line with the business objectives. Build the value of the business for all stakeholders (customers, staff & shareholders) by constant development and improvements in our people, product, infrastructure and financial results.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with
- Working with the collections team to find solutions to cure arrears on accounts and improve the customer journey.
- Manage administration and collections work of mortgage book.
- Ensure all tasks are completed within the timeframes given
- To sell and promote company products and services
- To identify process improvements and implement accordingly
- To ensure all loans are executed pursuant to customer need and company appetite
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure, FCA and other regulatory requirements
- Achieve all targets
- Generate business through quality customer service
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products
- Prepare, process and decision customer loan applications
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system
- Participate in Branch/Company training and induction programmes
- Proven Customer Service skills and a desire to provide an outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability and desire to learn
- GCSE level educated
- Ability to work as a team and individual
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- High attention to accuracy and timeline
This is a full-time position, working 35 hours per week on a Rota basis. Monday - Friday 8:45am - 8:00pm and to include 1 Saturday every 2 weeks.
Our client offers an excellent training program and career progression.
Please apply online to be considered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job