£19000 + Monthly BONUS!!!
Leeds City Centre
A leading financial services organisation based at their Leeds city centre office is looking to recruit 6 full time and 3 part time collections advisor. The company is one of the largest global businesses and provide a range of financial services products to their customers.
Please Note: Applicants will need to pass a full, clear credit check to apply.
* Dealing with both inbound and outbound customer calls regarding overdue arrears on financial agreements.
* Discussing a suitable repayment arrangement with customers, negotiating repayments and helping them clear their arrears
* Delivering excellent customer service at all times, ensuring the customer receives the best experience
* Dealing with customer complaints via telephone, email and letter, liaising with other internal departments and 3rd parties such as fraud department and solicitors
* Previous telephone based collections or debt recovery experience is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst remaining calm and assertive
* The ability to maintain professionalism and empathy at all times
* Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
* Ability to work to targets
* Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with the customer
Full time (37 hours per week):
8am and 8pm (Monday to Thursday), 8am to 7pm (Friday) and 9am to 12.30pm (Saturday). Your shift pattern will include 2 late shifts per week (up to 8pm) and 2 early shifts per week (finishing at 4.30pm) and 2 in 4 Saturdays (with a day in lieu the following Friday).
The Collections Agent role will involve working to collections targets but you will be rewarded with a generous monthly bonus scheme.
You will be working for a very professional, major global business, in a great office environment in the centre of Leeds and the role and company will offer you excellent career prospects to grow.
Applicants will need to pass a full, clear credit check to apply.
If you are interested in this exciting Collections Agent opportunity please click Apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.