Our client are one of the largest direct mail order businesses in the UK and due to their continued success, they are looking for an experienced Collections Advisor to join their established Financial Services Team in Clayton Le Moors, Accrington.
Their Collections Advisors are responsible for reviewing accounts and contacting customers who have missed payments to talk them through the different financial option that are available to them.
As a Collections Advisor, will need to build rapport and go the extra mile to ensure empathy and compassion is portrayed in a professional manner. You will also need to support the customers to help minimise their arrears and to get them back on track with their payments always following company guidelines to maintain high standards and to provide the best possible outcome and experience for their customers.
Hours of work:
- Full and Part-time, up to 36.5 hours per week, flexible between the hours of:
- 8.00am - 21.00pm Monday - Thursday
- 8.00am - 19.00pm Friday
- 8.00am - 16.00pm Saturday
What do we need from you?......
- Experience of working in a collections environment and negotiating arrears payments
- Working knowledge and understanding of Income & Expenditure documents
- Strong Customer Service experience is essential
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of FCA Regulations
- Excellent listening and questioning skills and the ability to solve problems
- Show empathy towards customers who are experiencing financial difficulty or vulnerability
- Ability to remain calm and professional
In return we offer....
- Great starting basic salary £17,000 - £18,500 DOE
- 22 days Annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Fantastic training programme
- Supportive, friendly environment
- Great Staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme (associated with Halfords)Simply Health scheme
- Local gym discounts
- A Company Pension
- Great discount on products from their catalogues
- Free onsite parking
- Accessible location with strong transport links
- We are committed to your continuing development
To take the first steps towards an exciting new career and apply today!
Keywords: Collections Agent, Collections, Collections Adviser, Collections Advisor, Collections Negotiator, TCF, Loan Collections, Payment Agent, Payment Collector, Payment Advisor, Credit Controller.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job