Job Title: Collections Account Manager
Salary: £18,000-20,000 per annum + bonus (Up to £6,000)
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent, Full time - Monday to Friday (35 hours)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking Hatfield based business as an Client Account Manager, to work within their Collections Department.
Our client has seen steady and continuous growth in recent years. This growth has created the requirement for additional staff to fulfil the following role.
The successful candidate will be contacting debtors, via a variety of methods including telephone, letter and emails to discuss re-payments on their account.
- Manage a diary of accounts from a portfolio of existing clients
- Contact customers by the effective use of outbound phone calls, letters, emails & SMS
- Respond to various types of incoming debtor contact
- Respond to clients within agreed service standard levels
- Negotiate payment plans for debtors on request
- Effectively document all communications
- A confident, positive and professional manner at all times
- Previous debt advisory/credit controller control experience is ideal
- Previous experience within utilities is highly beneficial
- Good communication and listening skills
- An enquiring/questioning nature, investigating client requirements
- Ability to remain professional and understanding in all circumstances
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Performance-related bonus (up to £6,000 per annum)
Good luck with your application! Should you be successful, a member of the Smart10 Team will be in touch within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'