LMA Recruitment is recruiting for an immediately available Debt Collections Officer/Credit Controller/Collections Account Manager to join the team of a global FS business based in South West London/Surrey on a temp to perm basis, paying between £24-27k DOE.
- Chase arrears and manage the allocation of cash for all non-contractual arrears
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate
- Manage all late payment interest from identification, billing, and collection.
- Assist the 4 collections to account managers with administrative duties
- Assist with the on-boarding process of key vendor accounts
- Liaise with the accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA
- Be proactive in developing process and procedure in a changing business
- Other ad hoc duties where required
Skills, Competencies & Personal Qualities:
- 1-2 years experienced in debt collection preferred (not essential)
- Good organizational skills
- A good team player but able to work independently
- Good communication skills and the ability to make decisions
- Good knowledge of excel and other Microsoft systems
- Ability to resolve technical allocation issues
- Working knowledge of Alfa useful but not essential
If you feel you are the right immediately available candidate then please apply or send through your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'