Collections Account Manager - Customer Service
Package: £22,518 - £32,888 (Negotiable DOE) + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Amigo Loans is one of the UK's most successful and innovative lenders. We have delivered staggering financial performance, a customer focused product and an award-winning employee experience (Sunday Times - Best Companies to Work For 2018). Amigo is a guarantor loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
The purpose of the role is to assist customers who have fallen into arrears by speaking to them over the phone, text and email to bring their loan back on track. You will be joining a successful team of 12 Account Managers and be given the opportunity to expand your customer service & negotiation skills whilst developing your knowledge of the financial industry.
You will be reassuring, treat the customer as an individual, rather than just a number, and offer an excellent customer experience. You must be a natural at building relationships and analysing information as you will need to get to the core of the customer's financial problems, ensuring they leave the conversation feeling happy with the service and comfortable to recommend us to friends and family. This is a great challenge for anyone who is looking to take the next step in their career, and an opportunity to be part of a fast paced and progressive company.
What we'll ask you do to:
- Take ownership of your allocated cases by making regular contact with both the borrower and the guarantor to build rapport, establish the issue and agree to an outcome that will bring the account out of arrears
- On each call ensure you treat the customer fairly by following Amigo's brand values and call structures outlined
- Treat your case-list of customers and your team as if they were your own business
What we think you'll need:
- Confidence with inbound and outbound calling
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- To be target driven
- To be able to remain calm and professional at all times
- Customer Service/Call Centre/Collections experience preferred, but not essential
What we offer in return:
Business Performance Bonus - Health Insurance - Contributory Pension - Free Gym Membership - Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe - In House Massage therapist & Hair Stylist - Free Yoga Class - Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays Off - Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People - Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, and properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne and Shoreditch (for all staff with over one year’s service).
Keywords: collections, debt recovery, recoveries, arrears, account management, sales, credit control, customer service
- Customer Service
- Objection Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job