Collection Team Member
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
An exceptional temp to perm opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic professional individual to join an organisation that is one of the leaders in their field. The successful candidate will join a talented friendly team that maximises client turnover whilst maintaining strong/professional working relationships to minimise bad debts through application of the company’s credit policy. You will have full responsibility of the day to day management of your own ledger, identify issues, suggest solutions and implement change in conjunction with the Credit Manager.
- Able to identify clients that default on payment terms undertaking the best course of action to rectify the situation
- Report key issues to credit manager providing clear and concise information
- Adhere to targets set delivering a first class professional service
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
- Strong communication skills with effective negotiation skills both with clients and partners
- Effective at building strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Maintain a professional manner both internal and external
- Sound knowledge of excel with a sense of commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team where recognition and development are encouraged. Please contact Sam Atkinson on for a confidential discussion or e-mail with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job