An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the implentation and development of a new Collections and Recoveries system into the operations department ( Collections and recoveries ).
We are looking for a Collections Systems Manager to join at this very exciting period of growth and development.
The new system will consolidate debt collections activity across Secured, Unsecured and Commercial portfolios ensuring a first class service to their customers.
You will be experienced in systems analysis, design and testing and able to demonstrate i understanding of financial services debt management.
You will become a system knowledge expert supporting the ongoing development of the Collection and recoveries function. Post - implementation responsibilities will involve , ensuring the delivery of business strategies, initiatives, managing incidents and continuous system oversight.
You will be representing the business and actively involved in key project decision making, working closely and alongside stakeholders to deliver results
Required skills :
* Management, specification, Design, Build, test and implementation of hogh quality solutons.
* Strong understanding of Collection System applications would be advantageous not essential.
* Microsoft SQL and SSIS
* Systems Analysis and Design
* Process Design and Improvement.
* Experience managing change initiatives, recognising and highlighting risks and continuous improvement.
* A Strong people manager with the technical knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join at an exciting stage of development.
Please send across a copy of your updated cv to Sacheen
- Financial Services
- Collection Systems