Darlington-based care provider HC-One has announced the creation of 130 new jobs in its Darlington Support Office following its recent agreement to acquire 122 Bupa care homes.
These new jobs will cover a variety of support roles, at a range of levels, offering opportunities for all and further boosting HC-One`s position as a leading employer in Darlington.
This acquisition will see HC-One become the leading provider of care in the UK, further building on its sector-leading investment programme which includes its learning and development programmes, IT systems, and homes. The new Darlington-based roles will be key in supporting the organisation in continuing to provide the kindest care as it reaches ever more communities and older people across the country.
HC-One, which was founded in 2011, aims to be the first choice care home provider within each of its communities for Residents, and the employer of choice for the best, and kindest care staff, looking for sector-leading career progression opportunities.
This is a brand new role based from the head office in Darlington and will work as part of the Award winning People Development team ensuring the engagement of colleagues across the UK is consistent, creative and timely, especially at times of change. Key focus areas will include;
- lead on Engagement programmes, supporting retention and using new innovative and creative ways of reaching and communicating with colleagues across the UK
- oversee the recognition schemes, Kindness in Care, Long Service and other schemes in a user friendly, simple way etc.
- develop different ways of communicating with colleagues, using social media, newsletters and other engaging ways to impart news, new initiatives and change
- oversee colleague surveys, responding in a timely manner to feedback through close working with the Operational and central teams, measuring impact and outcomes and communicating out to the Homes and the Central Support office
- support all People Development Projects and other work streams as directed by the Director of People Development and Engagement
- help map programmes from acquisitions to HC-One programmes, making recommendations for change and consolidation as required
- ensure employees, Resident care, HC-One`s values and business strategy are at the centre of all colleague engagement opportunities to ensure we recruit and retain the most effective leaders for the future of HC-One
The be considered for this role you will ideally have the following experience and qualities;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Survey development, evaluation and reporting
- Excellent, concise verbal and written communication skills reaching all levels
- Competent with all technology, including social media
- Experienced writer/developer of communications
- Running events or engagement projects
- Analytical review of survey feedback and evaluation
- Worked with multi-disciplinary teams to communicate change and other impactful projects
- Producing reports and presenting data effectively
- Kindness - We are kind to everyone and in everything we do
- Integrity - We do what we say, keep our promises, and acknowledge any errors
- Essential - We prioritise what is important and then focus on those tasks
- Simplest - We are clear and straightforward in what we do and say keeping things easy to understand
- Best Value - We focus on delivering real value, careful not to waste or over specify
HC-One - Health & Safety:
Understand and ensure the implementation of the HC-One Health and Safety policy, and Emergency and Fire procedures. Lone working safeguards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job