Are you an enthusiastic, driven and outgoing person with a solid background in Customer service or banking & finance?
Our large, financial client are looking for an outgoing Collateral Controller for their Southampton offices to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The job will entail, working with a portfolio of clients, building professional business relationships. The ultimate purpose of the role will be to ensure client queries are answered, ensuring SLA agreements are fulfilled and that clients receive an overall excellent service throughout. Other duties may also include client face-to-face meetings and basic financial tasks such as reconciliation, credit control, chasing outstanding payments/debt management.
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent customer service and great natural ability in building business relationships
- Solid customer service background. Experience within Credit Control or the financial sector highly desirable
- Bright & outgoing personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work within strict timeframes
Working hours will be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, with the opportunity to work flexitime. An excellent job in Southampton for someone with great get up and go and solid customer focused experience. Apply immediately!!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Customer Service
- Credit control