Collaboration Team Engineers - JIRA/Agile Central/Bitbucket - Cheshire
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Technology organisation for Collaboration Engineers at all levels.
Your new role
As one of our Collaboration Engineers you will be responsible for:-
- Consultancy and facilitation for adoption and migration to strategic tooling.
- Analysis, planning, deployment and test of changes to tools and tool services
- Day to day technical expert, acting as an advisor and facilitator of complex incident resolution
- 2nd Line Support of production services
- Full incident, problem and change management roles for all tools and tool services.
- Create and drive awareness of tools in collaboration with vendors and internal stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Collaboration Engineers will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence or Agile Central
- Knowledge of how the tools are deployed, administered, customized and upgraded
- Strong practical experience of working in an application support environment, supporting and working with users of Jira, Confluence and Agile Central.
- Experience of object oriented scripting/development an advantage: Python, test-driven development, java/shell scripting and developing against common APIs ( REST, etc) would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- jira agile central collaboration rally engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job