We are looking for a driven individual with a 'can do’ attitude to join our local refrigeration and air conditioning engineering client.
Based on the outskirts of Mansfield, we would like to invite applications from individuals with a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence and a Full Driving Licence with no more than 6 points for insurance purposes.
The successful applicant will be working in a small team where good verbal and written skills are essential as is the ability to work calmly and methodically when under pressure.
A good level of physical fitness is also important as some product is handballed on arrival/dispatch and previous experience of working in a busy warehouse environment would be advantageous.
Daily duties are not limited to but include the following:
- Correctly storing stock by following existing working practises
- Completing goods in and out paperwork
- Retrieving stock from the coldstore using the Forklift truck
- Handballing product
- Following strict Health and Safety procedures including wearing correct PPE at all times
- Undertaking overtime (often at short notice)
Standard hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm from Monday to Friday
This is a temporary to permanent position where the rate of pay will initially be £8.00 p/h after 12 weeks £8.50p/h
- Forklift Operator