As a result of continuous growth, the organisation is looking for Cognos BI Developer.
• Supporting MI and DWH Manager / Data Architects with the design and development of the BI Platform
• Working as a part of the Cognos Team
• Taking a lead by ensuring the Cognos BI environment is optimised for use
• Supporting MI Manager and BI team
• Strong understanding of Data Architecture
• Strong experience as Cognos BI expert
• Knowledge of Kimball methodologies
• Knowledge of DWH delivery
• Experience using Cognos BI, 10.2 or above
If the above meets your criteria, experience and is of interest, please attach your most recent CV for consideration and it will be reviewed straight after.
Salary expectation up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits, location – Bristol.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job