COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT MANAGER
£18,000 per annum, full time, 39 hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced and ideally branded high street coffee shop assistant manager for a busy established coffee shop.
You will be an outgoing, hands-on assistant manager with bags of personality, enthusiasm, and ambition to further progress your career. You'll be passionate about customer service, love great coffee and be almost fanatical about driving the store forwards.
A massive bonus is that you will not work any evenings - day time shifts only, and you need your own transport.
ROLE - COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT MANAGER
As the Coffee Shop Assistant Manager you will assist the manager with financial and operational duties:
- Provide leadership and inspirational management to the team
- Ensure standards are being met across the Coffee Shop
- Train and develop the team to be the best they can be
- Ensure budgeted sales and profits are achieved
- Order and control stock
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maintain brand standards and internal and external audits
- Drive sales through up-selling and promotions
- Ensure all legal compliance requirements are met
ATTRIBUTES - COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant coffee shop manager or assistant restaurant manager - ideally in the branded high street sector
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Strong financial acumen - P & L, labour, costs, budgets
- Staff recruitment, selection, training, and retention
- Knowledge of working with corporate systems & procedures
- Ambition, passion, and drive to succeed and progress your career
- The ability to drive sales and maximise profits
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking company who can offer ambitious operators the chance to progress within different parts of the business.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job