Are you passionate about great coffee and the coffee industry? Are you perhaps a trained barista, or coffee trainer, or coffee machine service engineer? Do you like a day full of variety, building relationships with clients, training people on how to make great coffee? Do you like an autonomous working environment, getting out and about, and not being chained to a desk or a counter all day? Are you seeking a challenging opportunity in the coffee industry in the Greater Manchester area?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you. So please read on........
My client imports and distributes a well-known international brand of coffee into the UK and they are looking for a Coffee Customer Quality Advisor. They are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic customer centric individuals to provide support to their customers/ client’s key accounts at their premises within the Greater Manchester area.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive growing business, and work with a well-known international brand.
So, what will you be doing as a Coffee Customer Quality Advisor?
- On a day to day basis you will be auditing the drink experience, ensuring staff who work at the customer site are serving great coffee that meets the brands standard. You will be ensuring that the equipment is working properly, and the brand marketing materials are displayed in the correct and most appealing way. You will then be reporting your findings back to head office.
- You will be training new members of staff who work at the client sites on how to use the coffee machine, and how to make a great cup of coffee (in accordance with brand guidelines) and advising on adjustments that may need to be made that meet the brand guidelines.
- Ensuring equipment is regularly serviced /general maintenance of the machines and responding to urgent service requests.
- You will develop your skills in managing client accounts in the area, branding, auditing, barista training and general coffee machine maintenance.
* If you are a barista/coffee trainer and you have limited experience in coffee machine maintenance, not to worry, full training will be provided.
* Likewise, if you have experience as a Coffe machine field service engineer and you have limited experience in barista training, then again full training will be provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.am to 5.30pm
- My client is looking for someone with previous experience working in the Coffee Industry (Barista, Barista Trainer or Coffee Machine Service Engineer).
- Be looking for or continuing a career in a customer focused environment within the coffee industry.
- Self-motivated and have the confidence and ability to work autonomously, but as part of a larger team
- Energetic, with a positive 'can do' attitude and real 'people person'
- Ability to interact with all levels of people, with a supportive and friendly approach
- Seeking to be part of a growing business, and be part of its growth long-term
- Have a full clean (ideally, but 3 points minimum) drivers licence (UK or EU) and be a confident driver (If you have an EU license you must be willing to apply for a UK license if you are successful and hired)
£20,500 per annum. You will be provided with a company vehicle (Volkswagen Caddy with a fuel card), iPad and company mobile.
If this is the perfect role for you and you think that you would be a great fit based on the above criteria, then please apply today. A brief covering letter is always appreciated with applications.
Please note that Clearcut Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will try to contact all suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keywords: Coffee Industry, Barista, Coffee Trainer, Coffee Machine Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Coffee Jobs, Manchester, Oldham, Stockport, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Bury, Bolton, Altrincham, Sale, Manchester Coffee Jobs, Coffee Industry jobs in Manchester.
- Barista Training
- Field Service Engineering
- Making Coffee