Title: Coffee Connoisseur (Account Manager)
Region: Can be based anywhere in London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + 40% bonus + car allowance + oyster card
Cavendish Maine are delighted to be partnering with a leading UK based speciality coffee roaster who are experts in roasting good quality coffee. After a brilliant 2017, they continue to grow at a rapid rate and want to add to their London based field sales team.
The Coffee Connoisseur will fill a key component of the company’s strategy for building its sales pipeline, market share, turnover and profit in the coffee sector. The candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing leads, using existing contacts and relationships to close opportunities and drive growth. It is essential therefore that the candidate has previous experience of working in the coffee sector, especially dealing with independent cafes, high end restaurants, multi-site operations or large independent hotels.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Build trusting relationships with baristas and business owners.
- Present and educate the end user about the benefits of your coffee.
- Identify new opportunities.
The person for this role:
We are looking for an experienced Coffee sales professional, a coffee connoisseur and more importantly someone who understands the London market and the tube network. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in London.
- Knowledge of the London speciality coffee scene.
- Someone who is physically fit as you will be walking from appointments.
- A dynamic individual and a self-starter.
- A proven track record in customer retention.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality - positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
Generous performance based bonus on achievement of key objectives. Car allowance, phone, laptop, all the tools you need to do this successfully.
If you’ve read this far then great, keep going and send in an application or contact Aaron at the Cavendish Maine office.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine