Role title: Finance Solutions Manager
EVO is a Vodafone programme which main objective is the standardisation of processes and IT platforms that support Finance, Supply Change and Human Resource processes across more than 20 countries for more than 80.000 users.
Specifically on the Finance side, EVO has implemented the following SAP modules:
- GL (General Ledger), AP (Accounts Payable), AR (Accounts Receivable),AM (Assets Management), TCM (Treasury Management), CO (Controlling), PCA (Profit Centre Accounting), CO-PA (Profitability Analysis), IM (Investment Management), PS (Project System), T&E (Travel and Expenses), CATS (Cross Application Time Sheet) and RE-FX (Flexible Real Estate).
- In addition EVO Finance solutions include other Platforms such as Oracle EPM, OB10, Sabrix.
- Supporting the following business processes:
Key business objectives of the role are:
- Solution Design & Architecture for Finance Solutions
- Manage custom development (RICEFW) rationalization, scope management
- Delivery : Manage delivery of new & niche finance solutions and remediation projects
- Maximise ERP Invest: Identify Business opportunities utilizing Finance Applications
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Programme management: Assume responsibility for providing end to end programme management of ERP Global IT Finance projects and assume responsibility for the financial control of these projects
- Engagement management with key stakeholders (local Markets, Suppliers, FinOps, Service Integrators):
- Manage the detailed requirements within the Enterprise Systems Demand function:
- Agree scope, producing technical options and high level designs, working with the Strategy and Architecture teams to undertake vendor selection and satellite system definition where appropriate.
- Analyse the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed from the SI to fulfil demands in order to rationalise Vodafone’s spend.
- To ensure the consistency and scalability (across countries and companies) of the SAP modules implemented in Vodafone.
- Input into the Enterprise Systems Roadmap:
- Provide input to the commercial and technical Enterprise Systems roadmap planning
- Ensure alignment with the key stakeholders including all relevant group functions
- Responsible for ensuring that new project initiatives are aligned to strategy and correctly prioritised against business as usual developments and other, new Enterprise Systems projects.
- Centre of Excellence: Mobilise the Enterprise Centre of Excellence team to analyse and respond to Business Demand within agreed SLA’s
- EVO: Work with Project EVO to ensure all Finance Demand are aligned with the Project EVO roadmap and approach
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven Capability to implement, maintain and improve large scale, complex finance solutions for multi-functional, multi-national TelCo organizations
- Able to communicate clearly at director level and deliver compelling presentations
- In depth knowledge of Finance systems and business processes and software development lifecycles
- Strong consultancy experience in SAP Finance/Controlling Areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Tax, Treasury, CO-PA, Investment Management, Real Estate Management, Project System, IS- Retail
- Proven ability to build and expand high performing teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Good university degree in relevant field (IT or Finance) along with MBA
- SAP Certified
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of all SAP modules relevant to the EVO system
- SAP S4 Hana knowledge or experience as plus
- Agile methodology as plus
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job