Do you like shopping? Are you always on the lookout for a bargain or like to try out the latest products on the Supermarket shelves? Do you have a fun outgoing personality?
If you can answer yes to any of the above you could be just who we are looking for!!
At Kantar Worldpanel our business is consumers and shoppers. We are the world’s leading provider of research solutions from consumer panels. We know more than anyone about shoppers’ purchase and usage behaviour and with a panel of 30,000 UK households we provide insight and advanced analytics like no one else.
Major retailers, manufacturers and city clients know how valuable our knowledge can be - because we’ve already helped hundreds of them to better understand their shoppers’ needs and grow their business.
So if you want to be part of a successful and energetic team and have a personality that shouts enthusiasm then why not come and join us.
Our Clients demand the highest standards of data quality and as a Coding Specialist within the Coding Inputs team you will be responsible for a variety of key coding tasks all focused around the products that make up your weekly grocery shop and providing accurate results to deadlines.
- Responsible for identifying and placing products accurately into our coding framework
- Responsible for updating in store promotion information and ensuring that the data reflects the promotions accurately
- Develop strong relationships across our teams to provide support and insight
- Liaising with clients on a monthly basis to outline specific rules and to ensure all products are coded on to the system correctly to their standards
- Answering queries from other departments related to coding rules/coding databases/new products or general product knowledge
- Hitting set targets and meeting KPI’s within the team
- Prioritizing a varied workload, whilst working to tight deadlines to meet the requirements of clients
- Maintaining an awareness of product development across the UK and Ireland
- Carrying out monthly report checks to ensure the quality of data is accurate and products are priced correctly.
- Having a good understanding of major retail brands, supermarkets and promotional offers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, both individually and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and drive to achieve high quality of deliverables
- Strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Data Entry
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited (“Kantar”).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'