Data Coding Analyst - 12 Month FTC
iRecruit Specialist are seeking a coding analyst to join a global organisation in Bracknell on a 12-month fixed term contract.
If you have intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-Lookups) and strong attention to detail then we would love to hear from you.
The coding analyst will be working as part of the project team and will be responsible for analysing data from 3 different sources, performing gap analyses and coding missing product features. You will need to record the information accurately in databases and data files. This will be looking at the types of consumer goods that are found in UK supermarkets and convenience stores.
The majority of the work will be undertaken using Excel and in-house coding tools. The work also requires you to be both numerate and literate with a strong understanding of UK products and the UK market. Some research using the internet and other online and offline data sources is also required.
Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills (using worksheets, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s etc.)
- Have proven data entry or data matching experience
- Be able to search quickly and methodically using a variety of research tools
- Be able to follow specific instructions
- Be able to check the quality of your own work (using worksheets and functions where necessary)
- By systematic in your approach to task completion
- Be able to work without being micro-managed
- Highly self-motivated, accountable and committed, with well-developed decision-making skills
- High quality communication skills - written and spoken
- Be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and consistently solutions focused.
If you are a succesful applicant, you will need to be available to attend an interview day on Friday 22nd June.
- Data Entry
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job