Coded Welders - Doncaster - Permanent - £13.52ph plus attractive over time rate and bonus.
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client based in central Doncaster in looking for an experienced Coded Welder to join their team.
- Working on heavy structural steel fabrication and welding vehicles.
- MPI / NDT testing and Faro measuring.
Ideally have the following codes:
- BS EN ISO 15614-7 2007.
- BS EN ISO 15614-1:2004.
- BS EN ISO 15614-1: 2004 A2 2012.
- BS EN ISO 15614-1 2004+A1 2008.
- BS EN ISO 15613:2004.
- BS 3100:A3/A4.
- Able to fabricate materials.
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Competent in Maths and English.
- Experience of using tools.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Physical Aptitude.
- Working on a rotating shift basis of one week days and one week afters.
- Monday - Thursday 6am - 2:15pm or 2:15pm - 10:30pm.
- Friday 6am - 12pm or 11:45am - 5:45pm.
- Basic pay is £13.52ph plus £80 bonus per month.
- Hours over 37.5 paid at time + ¼ through the week.
- Saturday time + ½.
- Sunday time + ¾.
- Free onsite parking.
- Easy transport links.
- All tools and PPE will be provided.
- All candidates must be required to complete a full health and D&A screen.
Venatu Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Venatu Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For all of our vacancies please visit www.venatu.co.uk
- Coded Welder