We are proudly representing our engineering client in their search for new coded welders. They are looking for a candidate to join their team on a temporary basis.
- Welding of chute work and heavy bespoke steel
- Work Welding of 111 (stick) root, 136 (flux core) fill + cap, butt weld + fillet weld in the H-L045 (6G) position AND OR 135 (metal core) root, 136 fill + cap butt weld + fillet weld in the H-L045 (6G) position
- Must be time served coded welders with all certificates in date
- Certificates must be stamped up to date with company 6 monthly and 3rd party (Lloyds / DNV) 2 yearly
- Experience of working with heavy steel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job