Cocktail Bartender 5 Star Boutique Hotel in Central London
Mixologist/Cocktail Bartender 5 Star Boutique Hotel in Central London
An exceptional Bartender needed for a new Martini Bar
We are looking for confident, professional and enthusiastic candidates who have strong customer care skills for a glamorous new opening in the heart of London.
The Bar is set to open its first door at the beginning of November.
Wanted to bring something to the area that builds upon the Hotel timeless elegance, whilst offering a darker edge of glamour and subversion. A sophisticated and alluring drinking destination, the Bar will serve visitors and Londoners alike.”
A bespoke selection of warming portraits by Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year 2017, Gareth Reid, will line the walls and provide depth to space – a coveted addition to the hotel’s already extensive art collection.
The Right Candidate:
Candidates should possess a welcoming personality while being able to deal with various clients and have high standards of personal presentation. Make your workplace like your home and suggest the best cocktail for the guest! you will be involved in the creation of new cocktails.
The Vision of the Bar:
A carefully curated selection of six classics alongside six more experimental takes. Guests can also choose a bespoke mix from an impressive selection of 27 gins and 17 vodkas. For non-martini drinkers, an extensive drinks list includes over 50 luxury whiskeys and 23 champagnes.
Candidates should possess a welcoming personality while being able to deal with various clients and have high standards of personal presentation.
The Right Candidate:
- A minimum of 2-3 year of experience in High-end cocktail Bar or similar
- Stock management
- Cash handling procedure
- An excellent knowledge of a wide range of Spirits it's a must
- Maintain and develop specialist knowledge and skills by completing in-house training
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Demonstrate a passion for food and drinks
- Have a can-do attitude and be a team player
Annual Loyalty Bonuses (1 to 5 years)
• After 1 year - £200
• After 2 years - £1,000
• After 3 years - £2,000
• After 4 years - £2,000
• After 5 years - £2,000
• Introduce a Friend Scheme
• 30% staff discount in F&B Department
• 28 days of holiday
• Comprehensive Induction Programme along with a complimentary dinner for two
• Sponsorship Programme for Further Education
• Rapid promotions for talent
• High-Class Uniforms
Learn Train Recruit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please also note none of the data you add to this website when you apply for this job is stored on the website for your security and privacy.
Learn Train Recruit Provide Introductory Bartender Course for people with no experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'