Cocktail / Bar waiter
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Cocktail / Bar waiter to join their fantastic team in Winstanley House's fabulous new restuarants and wedding venue.
The grand opening of Leicesters new and finest Hotel offering quality country living near to the centre of town - set in 163 acres of parkland with beautiful hedged and walled gardens the setting is unique.
Everything our client does is driven by a desire to exceed their guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time their guests choose to spend with them genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with them, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works there does this every day across their portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
Responsibilities of Cocktail / Bar waiter
- Have full knowledge of beverage products
- Works closely with the Head Waiters, Floor Managers and Restaurant & Bar Manager and Head Barman to achieve success indicators and perform effectively in areas of responsibility
- To deliver service standards
- Handles cash payments and float in accordance with company standards
- Keeps up to date with health and safety regulations, and adheres to emergency procedures.
- Responsible for excellent standard of customer service
- Supporting, recognizing, encouraging and bringing out the best qualities in your colleagues
Skills needed to become their Cocktail / Bar waiter
- Is able to use IT applications, including Open table, E-mail, Micros
- Excellent local area awareness
- Confident ability to communicate and establish rapport
- Has a good level of Food and beverage product knowledge
- Bar Management