We are seeking skilled Bar Tenders in our stylish new cocktail Bar at Dakota Hotel.
Set to transform The Piccadilly Basin, Dakota Manchester has announced it will open to guests in May 2019, promising to be the city’s most anticipated and luxurious hotel.
Situated on Ducie Street, close to Piccadilly Station in an eight-story purpose-built structure, Dakota Manchester will offer a quality of hotel unparalleled in Manchester, complete with beautiful spaces, luxurious details and waterside views. An onsite chauffeur service and a team of dedicated butlers will be available for all guests.
Dakota will be home to 137 luxury bedrooms, including 27 suites - the most in the city, a destination cocktail bar with Champagne room, and a brasserie style grill with private dining rooms.
CONTRACT AND REWARD
This is a permanent contract for either 16 to 35 hours per week, based on the needs of the applicant. Shift times are generally 17:00-00:00 or 01:00, working most Friday and Saturday nights. Some day shifts will also be available. Earnings are £9per hour, paid weekly.
-Fantastic bedroom rates starting from £40 per night
-30% off dining at Dakota
-Access to Perkbox discounts including free mobile phone insurance, free Nero coffee, £5 cinema tickets, and 9% off ASOS (for 2019)
-£50 gift voucher on every anniversary of your employment
-Accredited, certified training given on employment
-Meals on duty and uniforming
ABOUT DAKOTA HOTELS
Dakota is a growing UK-based lifestyle brand with five locations, known for our stylish hotels, bustling brasserie Grills and upscale cocktail Bars. Dakota’s story started with two boutique hotels on the outskirts of Edinburgh, in South Queensferry, and Glasgow, in Eurocentral. We have now expanded into prime city centre locations in Glasgow, Leeds, and Manchester.
Dakota is synonymous for delivering attentive and genuine guest service. We attract hard-working individuals who are passionate about working to the highest standards.
- Maintain a comprehensive level of knowledge of our drinks list to be able to offer guests personal recommendations based on their tastes, including providing cocktail recommendations.
- Prepare beverages from coffee with latte art to cocktails, knowing the specifications of 'favourite' classic cocktails and well as those on our current drinks list.
- Manage your Bar station carrying our preparation ahead of service as well as a clean down of the Bar to close the shift.
- Work with the front of house team with the aim that all drinks are delivered to the guest between 3-5mins from ordering.
- Consistently deliver service which shows your outgoing personality, always playing the part of host.
- Drive up-sales through service as well as by sincere guest recognition.
As well as having a desire to learn and an enthusiasm for the role and full training will be given. The successful applicant will have/be:
• At least one years Bar Tending experience.
• An appreciation of luxury hotel standards and premium product
• Ability to work at pace
• Relevant English alcohol licensing certifications are strongly preferred
• A personal passion for food and enthusiasm for engaging with people.
• You are expected to look immaculate with pristine uniforming and personal presentation.
• Previous training in responsible alcohol sales and food hygiene is favoured but not required as this training will be provided upon starting.
• Physically able to carry trays and be standing for the entirety of your shift.
• Team members must be able to work weekends and bank holidays, as well as evening shifts.
To apply, please email us your up-to-date C.V. For more information on our luxury hotel, please visit our:
-Instagram @dakotahotelsuk and @dakotahotel_mcr
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'