Cocktail Bar /Mixologists required- North Cornwall
WE WANT COCKTAIL BARPERSONS AND MIXOLOGISTS!!
My client, an award winning Hotel and spa operation situated on one of North Cornwall's most scenic beaches are seeking exceptional customer service and expertly-muddled cocktails!
Our experienced bar professionals have a genuine passion and interest in wines, ales, spirits and cocktails; we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Cocktail Bartenders/Mixologists to enhance our Bar team in delivering consistently excellent service!Primary responsibilities:
As a Cocktail Bartender you will strive to provide the highest quality of guest service and exceed expectations at all times. You will be confident advising guests on cocktail and wine choices and preparing cocktail and wine orders along with other beverages.
Taking responsibility for the efficient charging of beverages is a key responsibility for our Cocktail Bartenders. You will be proactive in ensuring that you are visible in the Bar, sharing your passion for mixology and delivering service with a smile to every guest, every time!About us...
We believe our team are our most important asset in ensuring we remain at the top of my client's game, achieve their aspirations, in fact one of the reasons they are so successful is that we never feel like we arrived!
This Multi award winning operation is one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall, they have recently commenced a brand-new build, a multi-million pound project due for completion Autumn 2019. This will also contain another wonderful catering outlet.Our ideal candidate will:
- Thrive under pressure in an unpredictable environment. You will know how to motivate the Bar team, whilst possessing a natural flair for celebrity service and a sparkling personality!
- Demonstrate a passion for creating cocktails and a hunger for learning new recipes and techniques, keeping on top of 'on trend' beverages.
- Be highly motivated and committed to the success of the operation.
- Have the natural ability and confidence to upsell.
- Be experienced as a Cocktail Bartender/Mixologist
- Excellent learning & development
- Online learning platform for everyone – (Flow Hospitality)
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Discounted gym membership
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
To find out more about this exciting role, please send your cv in the first instance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"