Where will I be working?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Administrator to join our team. You will join a supportive team environment within a forward thinking and innovative consultancy. Fabulous benefits are on offer to the right candidate.
What will I be doing?
- Delivering exceptional service and support to external stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Acting as the key interface and first point of contact for all stakeholders and delivering a prompt and responsive seamless end to end user experience
- Developing "flawless" delivery plans in partnership with the relevant stakeholder
- Liaising with Client Relationship Executive throughout the project / programme to ensure delivery plans are on target
- Delivering the seamless end to end process of our coaching programmes
- Responsible for managing our referrals 'in-box’ and processing all new coaching referrals
- Maintaining regular contact with stakeholders to schedule, track attendance, deliver and feedback on all services
- Meeting / conference call / video conference and webinar coordination
- Set up and provide basic trouble shooting support for webinars using company selected video conferencing platform
- Providing administrative support for Consultants
- Liaising with Client Administrators regarding room bookings, equipment needed etc.
- Participate and support ad-hoc product and company-wide projects
- Participate and support ad-hoc reporting Office Management Support
- Providing wider support to the team, including administration support, answer phones, taking messages etc.
- Creating and editing documents for internal and external use
What skills and qualifications are required?
We are looking for a proactive individual with a detail orientated approach who is used to multitasking, managing multiple diaries, customer relationships and managing confidential information.
A computer literate self-starter who is able to use their initiative, working well both on their own and as part of a team, with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Other attributes will be:
• Superb process, administration and confident client interfacing skills
• Excellent written skills to assist in document preparation and e-mail communications
• Be a self-motivated individual and a real team player with the empathy and drive to succeed and work autonomously when necessary
• Excellent time management, administration and organisational skills
• Excellent MS skills particularly Outlook (diary management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
• Flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude
• Strong Salesforce/CRM system experience
• Willingness to proactively take on new tasks
• Ability to use initiative, forward think and work under pressure
• A desire to find ways to continually improve the service
• Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
• Remains calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis.
• Adaptable, flexible and open to learning
Recent graduates and post-graduates are welcome to apply.
What else do I need to know?
As well as a competitive salary, our client offer a rewarding, interesting and collaborative work environment with excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Diary Management
- Coordinating Meetings
- Senior Administration
- Performance Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'