An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled coachbuilder to join a market leading Automotive company in Wednesbury. Company benefits include, secure onsite parking, regular pay reviews and the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting vehicles. As a coachbuilder, you must have worked in a similar environment and will be comfortable working on your own or as part of a team.
THE JOB ROLE
- Fabricates, restores and repairs interiors, trim, hoods and other components
- Ensures a safe work environment is maintained through compliance with all health and safety guidance and instructions.
- Ensures the safe and efficient operation / use of all materials, substances, hand and power tools, plant and other equipment.
- Reports any defective equipment / plant immediately to ensure a safe working environment
- Working with other coachbuilders to meet deadlines
- Regularly cleans, tidies and organises all areas of the workshop
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- City and Guilds Level 2/3 or equivalent is desired
- Previous experience as a coachbuilder is essential
- Demonstratable experience would be considered
- This position is paying up to £13 per hour
- The hours of work are 0700 - 1600 with 1300 finish on Fridays