Our client, one of the UK's leading social housing providers based in Swindon, is currently recruiting for a coach on a temporary contract. The job which is due to start a.s.a.p, and will be for 30 hours (4 days) per week. The rate for this position is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for working with and providing support to 16-25 year olds who have challenging behavior
* coach young people using a range of tools and methods to draw out and nurture their talents
* Ensure clients are engaged in the running and improving of the project by using a range of different tools and measures to maximise engagement
* Liaise with external agencies on a regular occurrence
* Offer welfare and benefit advice to tenants to help maximise their income
* Put in place robust learning and support plans with realistic and challenging goals that enable young people to understand their journey and realise their potential
* Work with the young people to develop move on and exit plans
* Offer tenancy advise to clients to help them avoid being kicked out of their property, this means avoiding going into arrears or accumulating ASB complaints
The successful candidate must have experience of working with young clients and hold a full UK Driving License.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Andrew Golder
- Social Housing
- Young People
- Youth Work
- Support worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job