Proactive Personnel Ltd is recruiting for a Coach Technician for one of our most prestigious clients in the Chichester area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Coach Technician to join an experienced team. On an ongoing contract
Our client is a market leader in the automotive industry.
Coach Technician Role Overview:
• Working in off track preparing and Finesse exterior trim, alignment of body panels and bumpers.
• Finesse and alignment of the interior panels, trim and electrical fault finding, repairs, the removal and re-fitment of any of these parts due to damage, failure or higher spec parts.
• The repair or replacement of drive train, suspension, brakes and electrical system as necessary.
• The repair of rattles, wind noises, water leaks and generally finishing the car to the highest standards of quality expected.
• Reworking and preparing Prototypes, Launch, Press and Show cars.
• Working with Engineers to further improve these cars standards of quality, from Prototype, first build phases and into production.
Successful Candidate Profile:
BTEC OR NVQ or City & Guilds or IMI Level 3 qualified technicians or mechanic desired.
BTEC OR NVQ or City & Guilds or IMI Level 2 will be considered together with relevant experience.
Keen eye for detail and flexible approach to work is essential
Works to high quality standards and appreciates the need for quality in work undertaken. Ideal candidate prepared to work shifts and has experience of working shifts.
Small bag with trimming tools in, quarter drive ratchet with sockets, ratchet screwdriver, trim lifting tools and plastic bones.
DAYS: 06.00 - 14:30
LATES: 15:00 - 23:30
To apply for the role of Coach Technician please call Proactive Personnel Ltd Warrington.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'