We have fantastic opportunities in Little London, Tadley, with Mortons Travel part of National Express Transport Solutions (NETS), for experienced PCV Coach Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team!
As a Coach Driver with Mortons Travel, you’ll help provide vital service links to local schools in Basingstoke and its surrounding areas, whilst also assisting with rail replacement services and various private hire contracts.
What you'll need...
- Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- Valid CPC
- Demonstrable PCV driving experience, ideally coach driving
- Outstanding customer service experience, with a willingness to support our customers needs
- Flexible approach to work, working on a variable shift pattern
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
- CPC and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Free medicals as well as being paid for your time to undertake necessary medicals for CPC renewal
- Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training such as processes, systems, defensive driving, disability awareness and much more
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- *Up to a £2,000 joining bonus available. £1,000 after 8 weeks of driving in service and £1,000 paid on your one year anniversary of joining!
- Hourly rate of £12.50 for weekdays and £13.00 for weekends
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week, with the ability to work overtime
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you, and 50% off for up to 4 family members!
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
- Free uniform provided for your role including safety shoes
- Company pension
- Paid annual leave
- A variety of deals and discounts via NX online portal including travel, days out, cinema, mobile, car and many more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- To reward you for your dedication, we offer fantastic long service awards at key milestones
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'