The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and a committed team player who they can rely on to undertake the repair and maintenance of vehicle bodywork, carry out routine bodywork inspections and servicing in accordance with Engineering Standard Operating Procedures.
In this exciting role you will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair
* Fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors
* Maintain and develop technical skills as required
* Fully comply with all HS & E legislation along with Group policies.
The successful applicant must have the ability to diagnose vehicle body faults and specify the correct method of repair.
If you match the above please send your CV in today
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job